green machine

i got the idea for the name of this blog from my science teacher. he has us turn in our asignments to a folder called the green machine. i figured even though the thing is very green already i might as well make it even more so.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Plankton part 6

Conclusion:
In my hypothesis I stated that I belived there would be nine diferent species of plankton. I was half correct, I did find nine diferent species of plankton but I was only able to identify six of them.

Posible Sources of Error:
My sketches might not have been acurate enough to get a positive ID.
I might have mistaken a grain of sand or other non planktonic life for a plankton or vice versa.
the samples might have been contaminated or disturbed.
the microscopes might not have caught all of the plankton that were in the sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment