green machine

i got the idea for the name of this blog from my science teacher. he has us turn in our asignments to a folder called the green machine. i figured even though the thing is very green already i might as well make it even more so.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Plankton part 5




Data: I found nine diferent planktons but I was having a hard time identifying them.
I have pictures of only a couple of the plankton though.



Data analysis: The scientific names of the plankton that I found and identified are as folows;
sappharina
hyperiid amphipods
calanus
metatrochophore larva (spionidae)
tigropus
oncaea cyclopoid



The identified plankton pictured are as folows from top to botom on the left marjin of the page;

The first picture on the top is, sappharina

The photo in the middle is, hyperiid amphipods

The last photo, the one on the botom, is called, oncaea cyclopoid copepod

No comments:

Post a Comment